Dr. Rafath Quraishi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafath Quraishi?

Pinched nerve lower back with severe pain to right leg

Posted on April 20th, 2017

As a designated doctor, he took two minutes to look me over and this was done in the lobby of the doctor's office, quite embarrassing. Then he tells me that he is going to send me to a nerve test to confirm the pinch nerve. I ask him when he is going to do this since I have been waiting for relief for the last 6 months with 24/7 severe pain and he tells me "tomorrow". Tomorrow never came. I waited four days before calling his office and his staff had no idea who the appt was set with nor did they have any information regarding my case. I have called several times after that first call and everyone of the calls is exactly the same "we are working on it". I have asked for a direct number to the doctor but they refuse to give it to me. This is the worse case of professional care that I have ever experienced. Oh and by the way, It took me over a month to book a appt with this doctor and on the day before the appt. after 5 pm, they called to tell me that he had to cancel due to an emergency so my appt was moved up one more week. Then he tells me to be there 20 minutes early so I get there 30 minutes early just to be on the safe side. He gets there an hour later. He takes no longer than two minutes to inspect my injury and quickly leaves the facility like he was in a terrible rush. No paperwork, no appt card for a follow up, no nothing period. What ever happened to good old fashion doctors that really cared about their patients. Very few and in between.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

This doctor helped me with my pain. He really took away my pain and now I am able to live a normal life again.

Worst clinic I've EVER been in

Posted on June 9th, 2016

A pain management doctor who does not prescribe pain medications. Appointments are 4 to 6 hours of waiting on the doctor. This doctor (and staff) will lie right too your face. The office NEVER returns phone calls. This doctor is at the office seeing patients ONCE A MONTH - so if you can't make the appt then your screwed for a month. The staff mixes up body fluid testing AND the drug test results w other patients. YOU WILL BE IN CONSTANT PAIN WITH THIS DOCTOR OR WITH MIRAMAR PAIN CLINIC! !

take the day off. you'll be waiting.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I waited 4n half hours to see him for 15 minutes. He wouldn't prescribe new anything and I went thru terrible withdrawals from lack of medicine. He does explain things well and I didn't feel pressured into any procedures. His office staff isn't top notch, but they duo with what they can. I just don't see why people wait 3 to 6 hours to see a doctor in this day n age.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Excellent doctor. My back pain has significantly decreased because of him.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Excellent doctor. I am so impressed. Dr. Quraishi made an accurate diagnosis and treated my pain. As a result I am now pain free. I had seen many doctors before him and only he cured me of my pain .

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Quraishi for the past 6 months. He has done wonders for me. I used to have severe back pain and now I am 95% better. I had severe knee pain (was told that I needed a knee replacement), and now after special lubricant injections I feel 100% better. I definitely do not need new knees. I am so grateful to Dr. Quraishi.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I think that Dr. Q is the best doctor.

If your going to have an ofice in San Antonio be present

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I am very fond of the Doctor however, he is rarely in San Anotnio. In addition, th Assistant is not very professional and needs to hone up on her customer service skills. It's bad enough that the Doctor does not keep his appointments but then you have to deal with a young unprofessional and rude assistant.

Patient with Pain.

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Such a caring Doctor, very charismatic. He really aided me when I had severe spinal pain. I would recommend him to everyone!

I RECOMMEND DR RQ-THE BEST DOCTOR

Posted on August 6th, 2011

I am very happy that my friend told me about DR. RQ. I recommend him to you all.

Excellent Pain Doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Dr. Quraishi performed a spine injection on me and it really worked. He is the only Interventional Pain Doctor who took the time to correctly diagnose me and to give me the proper treatment. I have seen many pain doctors and they never did anything good for me. He is the best pain doctor that I know.