Dr. Rafay Mehdi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rafay Mehdi?

Love Dr Mehdi

Posted on November 28th, 2017

What not to love. Friendly professional caring takes time. Taking time means little longer wait. WORTH IT! Tired of being treated like a number. Come to Dr Mehdi. Tired of urgent cares and fee for Service greedy doctors who don’t care about you. Come to Dr Mehdi! He saved my life my marriage! Love him! His staff is always friendly personable and responsive! God Bless you Dr Mehdi!!!

A Dr. who Listens

Posted on February 26th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Mehdi's for over 15 years. Dr. Mehdi takes time speaking with his patients one on one. The only downside is sometimes the wait can be a bit long. So be prepared. Dr. Mehdi is worth the wait.

Maverick of VIP Primary Care

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Dr Rafay Mehdi is the Doctor to go to. I switched my whole family to me. VIP medicine with no extra cost. True healer.

Best Doctor a true healer with best staff

Posted on July 13th, 2016

By far the best Doctor and best staff!. I have been seeing Dr Rafay Mehdi since year 2002. My whole family extended family my 75 employees at our family business all feel the same! Asset for our community a household name.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Dr Mehdi was excellent. Great diagnosis got us on antibiotics and on our way. Feeling much better now thanks to hom

Dr Mehdi A Modern Healer, A Maverick

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

There are run of the mill Dics and then there is Dr Mehdi . I transferred my whole family to him. I use to be with greedy fee for service concierge Doctor. Switched to Dr Mehdi after my neighbors my coworkers and my relatives recommended Dr Mehdi. In two visits he diagnosed accurately and fixed my problem. I wish he would write a book or do seminars. Dr Mehdi gave me manual of my life. You are a modern healer and a maverick of Primary Care medicine! Highly recommend to all!

Healer

Posted on April 13th, 2016

More then a Doctor a true healer

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor not sure of the staff here in Las Vegas. Not sure if rude or just short staffed.

Best Doctor I ever had

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Best Doctor I ever had. I heard off Dr Mehdi but never had time and reason. Thank God I found him. Dr Mehdi you saved my life! Thank you!

Best Doctor ever!

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Best kept secret of Boston

Best Doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Best Doctor ever!

Dr Mehdi is the best doctor I ever had

Posted on December 16th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Rafay S. Mehdi for past 18 years. Before that I went to Mass Gen Hospital. Hands down Dr Mehdi is one of a kind Doctor. He comes from a distinguished family background. His medical knowledge his spiritual mystic aura and his folksy but highly professional staff has changed my life and improved the quality of my life. Dr Mehdi and his beautiful talented wife Heather Schmid are humanitarian and my kids love what she does. I was miserable for years and other run of mill Doctors said that its in my head that I am crazy. I say this with happy tears that Dr M diagnosed with Babeiosis as cause of my symptoms. He treated and cured me. My sister came from California and Dr M diagnosed rare genetic order Pheochromocytoma as cause of her illness. Now she is off her Psych mess. God Bless Dr Mehdi and his staff. Few negative comments here by others are seem to be disgruntled old employee or MassHealth patients that are seeking narcotics and don't get it. I wish Dr M stop taking Mass Health patients as most probably are good but few who are on welfare and drug addicts when don't get there fix get mad at our beloved Dr Mehdi. Best of Boston! and now sister calls him Best of LA!