Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raffaele M Borriello
Dr. Raffaele M Borriello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Borriello is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Borriello has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raffaele M Borriello has the following 1 specialty
- Ovarian Cancer
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Showing 5 of 50
Dr. Borriello is the exceptional surgeon. I've used him and recommended others who were extremely satisfied with his expertise in their situations. He makes you feel comfortable, his diagnosis always seems to be extremely accurate and his follow up after surgery/procedure excels. He is friendly, takes his time with each individual and their needs and answers all questions making one feel very much at ease. His staff is also very friendly and professional always. And they do not overbook patients so the wait time is no problem.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2016, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2009, 2010, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Borriello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Raffaele M Borriello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Shore Surgical Building, 100 Clinton St Fl 2, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Raffaele M Borriello in this video.
Dr. Raffaele M Borriello is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.