Dr. Raffy Mirzayan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raffy Mirzayan?

one of the best doctors I have ever been to

Dr. Mirzayan was kind, caring and compassionate. He really cared about my problem and did everything to fix me. I feel much better now.

Great Doctor!

I blew out my knee playing soccer NY Eve back in 99; I had Kaiser back then and he was my surgeon. Not only was he informative and laid out all my options (educated me in a non-condescending way), but his bed-side manner definitely deserves the 4-stars listed. He was extremely caring, and left minimal scarring (barely noticeable). I had torn both my ACL and meniscus. Great doctor and I wish I had Kaiser as I've just blown out my other knee!

Dr. Raffy Mirzayan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baldwin Park, CA.