Dr. Rafid Arabo Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rafid Arabo?

Posted on October 28th, 2015

He was my treating physician while at Grossmont Hospital. It took three days before he ever entered my room, even after my nurse expressed my desire to speak with him. He finally came to speak with me after four days. He entered my room, turned very bright lights on while I was sleeping, never introduced himself, then proceeded to tell me that I was an alcoholic and didn't realize it. I explained to him that I have had ulcers since 9 years old, IBS, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and I was diagnosed with Crohns 6 months ago. I cannot drink, never have been able to. He insisted that is what it was, stated he was pulling all my meds, and sending me home. This is after I was admitted from the ER with labs and vitals that all of the nurses said "were some of the worst they have ever seen". Instead of trying to find out what is actually wrong with me, he chooses to label me as something that it's impossible for me to be. In my opinion he is lazy, rude, and incompetent. If you are at Grossmont and are assigned him I recommend you ask for another doctor immediately!

Posted on November 17th, 2015