Dr. Rafiq U Rahman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rafiq U Rahman?

Amazing

Dr. Rahman is an amazing doctor!! He listens and will recomand only the best for his patients! He took care of my husband 15 years ago and now I am his patient! When I was told I had to see a hemotologist dr. Rahman is the only one I would go to! I can honestly say he is the only doctor that I have ever met that actually cares about his patients!! And I know for a fact my husband felt the same way about him!!!

All about the money!!!

I was refered to Dr. Rahman by PCP. I didnt have insurance, but was on the DSH Program at HMH. I went to my appt. And they told me that my office visits would be discounted bcause I was on the DSH PROGRAM. Well I hardly consider $250.00 each visit a discount especially when the man never even so much as put a stethascope on me. He talked into a microphone attached to his lab top the whole time. Then sent me for labs, a CT scan and a bone scan.went for follow up about 3 weeks later. Bone scan came back clean, ct scN showed nodule in lower lobe of right lung, and labs showed I was Anemic and had auto immune disease probably Lupus.he sent me for more labs and had me come back 2 weeks later and told me there was nothin wrong. So at this point $750.00 in dept to him. And I was left scratching my head with one question in mind, Is it a miracle or is dude a quack??? I will not pay him his$750 and I wouldnt take a dog to him. Beings that I found out today I have cancer on my tailbone called Choradoma and that it had to have been there a year ago when I was seeing him due to its size and that U of K hospital seen it clear as day on another bonescan. He might have been good at one time in his younger years but I think he is just in it for the money now. For real how are you gonna see a patient 3 times knowing he is broke, unemployed and didnt have insurance and charge him that kind money. And not tell them anything. HE Can kiss my A$$ and I wouldnt pay him if I was a millionare. I hope he gets cancer and gives himself some of his professional care. What a joke!!!! He is washed up and needs to retire before someone ends up putting a malpractice lawsuit on him.

Breast Ca. & family Dr.

First I worked at H M H for 21 yrs. and saw this man at work daily.My husband had lung ca.18 yrs. ago and suffered horribly.Only lived 10 months.We got Dr.Rahman for his Dr.because i saw on a regular bases what a gentle caring man he is.He was so good to Eddie.When he passed I took him ,Dr.Rahman ,as my family Then ( yrs. ago I had breast Cancer.Was Blessed and caught it early.Dr.Rahman sent me to Brown ca. center for second opinion of treatment.They agreed with him.Had lumpectomy and 1 week of radiation twice a day.Dr.Rahman sees me on a regular bases with blood test and scans every yr. to make sure nothing slips up on us.I could never say enough good things about this man.He is the most caring ,kind, gentle and sweet Dr. I have ever been to and i have had many.His concern for his patients is genuine.I'd refer him to any and everybody who has cancer.Wonderful Dr.May God richly Bless this man!

bedside manner

Wonderful doctor that answers all of your questions and then some! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Amazing "bedside manner"!

Terrible doctor, terrible practice. Serious safety and integrity issues.

Wonderful.

This man is caring, involved and works hard to make sure his patient understands the condition, both diagnostic and treatment. He has been my hematologist for almost 20 years and I count him one of the finest people I've ever known.

Too occupied w/personal life

He took very good care of my mother until she passed on and is now treating another family member. However, he is so involved with the pakistan/american alliance group and traveling that it seems he has less time for his patients. Solution: changed oncologists