Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rafique J Mahmood has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
My daughter presented to Dr. Mahmood with abdominal pain. Dr. Mahmood ordered the appropriate tests STAT. Within an hour, she was being prepped for an appendectomy. We could not have gotten any better care at any other hospital from the entire staff. Dr. Mahmood went above and beyond and was with my daughter through every step. She always walks with the patient to surgery and kept us well informed. I would not have wanted to be any other place. Thank goodness we have such a wonderful hospital so close to home. Would recommend Dr. Mahmood to see any of my family.
I was 15 when I got pregnant now I am 18 and married. when I went to her she was awesome, caring, gentle and always made me feel like family!! promised me I would have a smoothed delievery and DID!!:) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER HARD TO UNDERSTAND BUT IS GREAT AT WHAT SHE DOES!!! in my future of more kids this would be my doctor.
Dr. Mahmood herself was really good to me, her staff is not good. They never got back with me on my blood work and each time I called they promised they would. They did not. I think Dr. Mahmood needs to follow up on this and make sure they do their job. It has been over three weeks and even though the report has been on her desk, I still have heard nothing.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Rafique J Mahmood accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rafique J Mahmood is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.