- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafiya Hameeduddin DO
Dr. Rafiya Hameeduddin, DO is a doctor primarily located in DeKalb, IL, with other offices in DeKalb, IL and McHenry, IL( and 2 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Rafiya Hameeduddin has 4 locations
4201 W Medical Center Dr
McHenry , IL 60050
Dr. Rafiya Hameeduddin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rafiya Hameeduddin has the following 7 expertise
- Heart Catheterization
- Weight Loss
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Rafiya Hameeduddin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rafiya Hameeduddin
Dr. Hameeduddin graduated from the Des Moines University in 1993. She works in DeKalb, IL and 3 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Hameeduddin is affiliated with Centegra Hospital Mchenry and Kishwaukee Community Hospital.