Dr. Ragai T Meena Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ragai T Meena?

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR MEENA FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND I THINK HE IS A GREAT PULMONARY DOCTOR. I HAD TO CHANGE DOCTORS DUE TO A MOVE. I HAVE STAGE 4 COPD AND FEEL HIS KNOWLEDGE OF MY CONDITION IS GREAT AS WELL AS HIS STAFF.

horrible doctor

horrible physician. doesnt know anything, poor mannerisms. my mother was admitted under his service at RGH, was very disappointed.the interns told me that he didnt even write an admission note.was on the phone while talking with us.never coming back to RGH.also needs to get his teeth cleaned and see a dentist.

horrible

horrible doctor. horrible bedside manners. very rude.needs to smile more.

Lung Cancer