Have you seen Dr. Raghad A Koutouby?

Great doctor worth the wait! Thank you Dr. Koutouby

I have known Dr. Koutouby for 10 years, when she initially treated my son. More recently he was diagnosed with another condition that required multiple visits to her office. She is a terrific doctor, pays attention to all details and explain to us and my son in a very patient way what needs to be done and all the options that we have. We never feel rushed, and she made us feel every time that we are the only and most important patients for her. She never gets impatient and answered all our multiple questions. She runs occasionally late but that is the price to pay for have such a wonderful doctor. I would recommend those patients that left her practice due to her waiting time to reschedule an appointment and meet Dr. K, you wouldn’t want to leave after that. Her knowledge and passion is reflected in every one of her interactions with her patients. I met several friends and doctors who did not know each other and all recommend Dr. K as a great pediatric GI. Her staff is also ver supportive working tirelessly obtaining insurance authorizations and filling multiple forms over and over. They greet you with a big smile. Without any doubts, we recommend Dr. Koutouby

Terrible customer service

I waited 2.5 hrs to see the doctor. My child had a procedure scheduled for wks and was cancelled the day before due to no authorization from my insurance. The staff plain out told me that they do not have the time to call my insurance and the procedure was cancelled. Great doctor, but does no good without a good staff. There seems to be major changes in the staff and that is the problem!!!

Exceptional, caring Doctor with a wonderful staff.

Dr. Koutouby

I've been going to Dr. Koutouby for over 6 years and she is amazing. I do admit that there is a wait to see the doctor, but when you get into a room, it's all okay because she spends a lot of time with you and asks all the questions. She knows the story of the patient without even looking at the chart, she goes above and beyond for her patients. I've called really late at night and still get a call back usually within an hour later. She is absolutely fabulous.

Premie/reflux/multiples food allergies/EoE

Exellent doctor with the most accurate diagnosis i have ever seen....one of my twins was very ill at baptist hospital when he was 3 months old and i was tired of some doctors incompetence and i ask for a second opinion and the hospital send me and angel..... Dr Katouby! As soon as she took care of my baby the surgery was cancelled, the reflux got better, no more vomiting , no more diarrhea and he stars to gainnig weight , i remember to see my baby laughing for the first time he was a happy , he was feeling better..... She is an amazing doctor/human being !!!!! He is now 4 years old and every time i look at him i cant believe how good he is doing and is all thanks to u Dr K

compassionate

front office not great, but Dr is fabulous. you will wait, but she spends so much time with you. she calls you no matter what time, we have recieved calls late in the evening.

Worth the wait.

Most methodical, amazing, caring, patient, knowledgeable Doctor. My daughter has been seeing her almost since birth and actually likes to see her. She "fixed" the problems, and continues with ongoing care. Be prepared to wait a long time to see her, BUT it's worth the wait if you want your child to have the best care and not have the impersonal "assembly-line" type of care that is prevalent these days.

excellent. Trustworthy. Kind and knowledgeable

Excellent.very Knowledgeable. Caring.

Administrative Nightmare

Where do I even begin? We had a baby who had some complications after birth so Dr. Kotouby was taking care of him. Everything was fine, she seemed to provide good care until you have to deal with them after the fact.1. Just today, almost 1 year after the birth of our baby, I got yet another bill in the mail. They are so unorganized, I'm still getting bills one full year later!!! It should be agains the law to bill people that far after a service is rendered, if you can't get your act together, you don't deserve the money!2. To top it all off, the bill had a letter enclosed with it that said that they would be reporting me to a collections agency if they did not receive the payment in 15 days. The thing is, I had already written the check!!!! They just haven't cashed it. So its showing up in their system as I haven't paid, which then sends me to a collections agency which then hurts my credit all because some incompetent person cant cash a check and report it.3. One time we were trying to get back some important test results for our baby and we called and called and no one would ever call us back. So we talked to our pediatrician who told us they are notorious in Miami for being awful with admin. So our pediatrician started calling for us, it took them TWO WEEKS to get back to another doctors office, these were important results we needed to see and they were so bad administratively that we were concerned about our newborn for about two months because they are co incompetent. It has been problem after problem with them. They need to be out of business. Avoid them like the plague. They are awful, I would never recommend them to anyone.

Excellent

She is an absolutely amazing doctor and is well worth the wait. She takes time with you and asks a myriad of questions. She returns phone calls personally on the same day and spends as long as necessary with you. My daughter was recently hospitalized and she was there every day, identified all the issues, explained them to us in a detailed manner (without talking down to us) and was incredibly caring and loving towards my daughter. We have only been seeing her for a short time and already I see an amazing improvement in my baby. She is the best ... do not hesitate to make an appointment!

Dr. Raghad A Koutouby is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.

Dr. Raghad A Koutouby Is this you?