Dr. Raghava Raju Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raghava Raju?

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Terrible, money hungry doctor . He put himself as on-call doctor for both SIUH north and south and refuses to come to the hospital because they pay less.. He said it with his own mouth that he won't come to the hospital because of low payment, even though he is the doctor on call. He tells his patients to go to his office and pay thousands of Dollars in cash.. Some work ethic he has!!! All he cared about is money not patients..

A kind man

Posted on December 30th, 2014

He was very caring and engaged in conversation with my son 15 yrs old other than medical advise. He is inspiring, encouraging a teenager to be the best he could be. To work hard and be a good person. Dr Raju is more than just the surgeon that sewed my sons face back together! ( incredibly I might add, he did an impeccable job!) he was kind and took more time than he had to visiting with us and engaging with us answering questions and concerns. He made my son feel comfortable and confident in him. To have a 15 year old boy trust you with his face during a major trauma is credit in itself. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for giving me my son back looking as handsome as before his face plant!

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Visited in emergency room. Did good job on stitches, but $3000 for a 10 minute job seems crazy.

Beware of this FRAUD

Posted on April 30th, 2012

HORRIBLE work - my lip was busted open, and I had to tell him to stitch up the inside, since he only did the outer lip. On top of that, we kept getting bills, and he kept threatening to charge us the whole amount - over $9,500 - if we didn't pay the deductible. He is a FRAUD. My daughter works for a plastic surgeon who went to school with him, and she says he barely passed his boards, and has a dozen lawsuits on his hands. HORRENDOUS doctor, practice, and overall experience. BEWARE.

Posted on August 20th, 2010

I don't have much confidence in Raghava Raju, MDHe should not be behaving as a twenty year old on facebook. He is a Dr. and should act as a professional.Thank you.

Posted on June 21st, 2017