Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raghavan Amarasingham
Dr. Raghavan Amarasingham, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, MA. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Amarasingham is affiliated with Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center and VA Hospital-Bedford. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Raghavan Amarasingham has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Amarasingham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
58 Years Experience
University Of Colombo
Graduated in 1955
Dr. Raghavan Amarasingham Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Raghavan Amarasingham's office for more information.
200 Springs Rd Bedford, MA : (781) 687-2000
Locations & Directions200 Springs Rd, Bedford, MA
Dr. Raghavan Amarasingham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, MA.