Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raghbir S Bir has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 13
DO NOT even think about going here even if your life depends on it. Very sketchy place. They have 3 locations chino, fontana, and rialto. Dirty rooms, unorganized and unknowledgeable staff, broken equipment, rude, uncaring doctors. It seems as if they are always looking for free work by always taking in interns and volunteers left and right then tossing them out before the thought of being hired comes to mind. Wouldn't even bring my sick dog here. STAY AWAY!!!!
I would NOT recommend this medical office to anyone. The receptionist was rude, unprofessional and did not know the hours of operation. My employer calledto schedule a pre-employment appointment for me and was told that this office accepted walk in patients between 8 and 4 pm. I called while on my way to the office to confirm the hours for walk ins. The receptionist confirmed the time. I arrived 10 min to 4, and was told by the receptionist that they only take walk ins until 3:30. The hours are not posted and the receptionist was extremely rude. I will report this office to my Insurance company so that they will not refer any other patients here.
Absolutely the most horrific doctor's office on the planet! The walk in wait is 1-2hrs. I even had an appointment made for 4:30 one visit and I didn't get into a room until 5:30. I transferred from one office of theirs to another and the transferring of records still to this day have not been done after my relentless phone calls they just told me "yes they have been transferred." I come to find out they just have been making new sheets in a different file without my previous records. After the wait the Doctors their barely spend 10 min with you and give you a vague diagnosis that you could have generalized from web MD. Oh and Dr. Patient confidentiality isn't really one of their priorities as I was placed in a room with another patient for the nurse to take my vitals and the nurse said out load why I was there (totally personal by the way).
Dr. Bir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Raghbir S Bir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raghbir S Bir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rialto, CA.