Dr. Raghu Chaparala Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

He is AWESOME!!

Posted on April 25th, 2012

He not only has my autoimmune in remission but he also eliminated Hep C from a co worker of mine. He is committed to his patients and his work. I'm so glad I found him - before him I went to another Dr. in Bartlesville - he was judgemental and full of himself. He was going to let my friend just hit the critical stage (transplant stage) of Hep C without doing ANYTHING. Dr. Chaparala totally got rid of it. I can not recommend him enough!

Posted on June 20th, 2016