Dr. Raghu Pulluru Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raghu Pulluru?

Not a caring doctor

Posted on December 13th, 2017

Went to him twice for pain in knee's. Was told it was my patella and arthritis. I explained that I have had patella problems for many, years and this pain was different. Just ordered physical therapy and did not want to authorize an MRI but I finally talked him into ordering it. Found a tear in my meniscus and said to contact him if I have more pain. Physical therapy has done nothing but aggravate the pain and make it worse. Nothing against the therapist, she is good. Emailed him and it took days for him to respond with a one line answer. Would have thought that 'maybe' he would explain the MRI to me and why he thinks that physical therapy would help a tear. No communication from him at all. No bedside manner AT ALL.

Posted on December 1st, 2016

I felt he knew what he was doing, but he is all business and lacks empathy. Poor bedside manner.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Just like previous posts, he knows his stuff, but doesn't care about the person. I was left regretting surgery, and he made me feel stupid for asking questions.

Fantastic

Posted on July 20th, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor! He took his time to carefully explain what was going on with me and how we would treat the pain I was having. Would recommend him to everyone!

personal care

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Effective diagnoses. That is where the care ended. Dr. Pulluru has no bedside manner. Very abrupt, no eye contact. I was in the hallway and he walked quickly past me crossing my path. I was already off balance from the injury i went to him for. He did not notice my issue with balance and clearly did not have any concern. If you are looking for a comforting, caring doctor, go someplace else

did arthoscopic shoulder surgery, got infected

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Poor post op care, sent me back to work, without follow up mri, found out there was an infection in shoulder he operated on and had to have second surgery. Would never recommend.

Posted on May 24th, 2017