Dr. Raghunandan Sundaram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raghunandan Sundaram?

Posted on July 6th, 2015

One on a million that see patients on a holistic way..love this Dr.

CNA

Posted on November 19th, 2013

Dr. Ragu and Saryi are the best. Dr. Ragu has gone above and beyond for my daughter, I appreciate that so much. The wait is long. I try not to be too upset about it, because whenever she was sick he stayed late just to see her. My daughter loves him. The reason why some people get upset is the wait. But when you are in his office he does not rush you off. He gives you his undivided attention. If it means that I have to wait then wait I will. My daughte hardly gets sick like she use to so we do not go very often. But I recommend people there all the time. I know someone who left because of the wait time then came back to the Dr., because she did not get the same level of care that these doctors provide to their patients. I could not imagine taking my kid anywhere else. The other places may be pretty but they are not like these doctors.

Very good doctor

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Doctor is very nice he is so caring even if we call him nite he will send prescription my daughter had high fever from2 days because of his medicine she got fine in couple of hours. Dr raghu is so intelligen t

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Patients are not treated in a professional manner and care. Waiting time is too much.

Staff leaves a lot to be desired

Posted on April 5th, 2012

Dr. Sundaram has wonder bed matter. I selected him as my daughter's pediatrician prior to her birth. However, the staff at his main office in Elizabeth refused to give me an appointment the day after my daughter was discharged from the hospital, which would have been on a Saturday at the request of the nursery staff. I am now with another pediatrician who accepted my daughter as a new patient the day after she was discharged from the hospital.

Great Doctor!

Posted on December 13th, 2011

I love Dr. Raghu he really does care for his patients and is 100% on point with diagnosis. There has never been a time where I have left his office with any doubts or not fully informed of my kids illness. He performs all necessary tests and takes his time, Theres been several times where he has personally called me with my kids results and even to check up on them, I know I can trust him & that my kids are under excellent care. He truly is the best Dr. and I will never change Pediatrician as long as he is in practice.

Best Pediatrician ever

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I am a very picky parent and Dr. Sundaram has exceeded my expectations a million times over.. My daughter had gone through a lot of allergy issues Dr. Raghunandan Sundaram has been spot on every single time in diagnoising the problem and finding a cure which saved me quite a lot of trouble. I would recomment Dr. Raghunandhan Sundaram to anyone without a doubt and have already done to a lot of my friends.

Posted on November 29th, 2017