Dr. Raghunandan Varma Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Have you seen Dr. Raghunandan Varma?

Posted on October 26th, 2010

I was taken to the emergency room where I saw Dr Varma. He took forever to come into the room which was expected since that's always the case at this ER. but once I did see him he told me that me being there was wasting his time, I should see a specialist and he's not going to give me any narcotics. I told him I don't want narcotics, I don't even take tylenol and I'm in a lot of pain and to please find whats wrong....he sent me home....in pain. He did NOTHING. no tests aside from a urine test...i guess he was looking for drugs. This doctor is so judgmental. If you're young he automatically assumes you're looking for drugs unless you're bleeding from a stab wound.

Posted on December 11th, 2014