Dr. Raghunath R Ramesh Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Raghunath R Ramesh?

A good and caring doctor

I met Dr. Ramesh and became his patient back in about 1998; he has always been kind and courteous. Dr. Ramesh exercises genuine concern in my well being; he conducts follow-ups when appropriate. His demeanor leads me to believe that I am just as important as any other patient. If he finds it necessary, or important to change my medicines; he let's me know and explains it to me. I have never been doubtful with respect to Dr. Ramesh . ---------Cenakey Conover Jr. Phoenix, Az.

Birth Control

Dr. Raghunath R Ramesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.