Raghuram Elluru Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Raghuram Elluru?

Wonderful Care by Staff and Provider

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Elluru performed a Breast Augmentation surgery on me 2 months ago and I could not be happier with my results. He was friendly professional and honest. I had seen a few other doctors for consults in the area and they just didn't offer the same spark he did. The staff were organized and super knowledgeable, I felt confident through out the whole process knowing they would be there for me if I needed them.

Great Office

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

The staff and Doctor were friendly and knowledgeable. They answered my questions and took time to explain things to me.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Dr. Elluru and his staff were wonderful! They provided me with all the information I needed to have my surgery! I love my flat stomach. I feel 15 years younger!

False advertising?

Posted on January 27th, 2017

There is no skin care. No laser treatments. No one to duscuss facial aging with, except for the doctor talking surgery. When I called for a skin care and botox appointment, I was never told that the doctor did not have access to real skin care. I wasted 45 minutes at that office and all I got was an arrogant physician telling me how great he us at Botox injections

Radiated unhappiness

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Everything was wonderful at my consultation, (the pre appointment phone calls, the young ladies at the check in desk, the nurse who took me to the room) , until I met with the Physician. He talked over me. He asked me questions then answered them himself. Told me breast implant size was up to me, but then told me what size I should get, because he knows the female mind better than females. He seemed to have many things other than me, the patient, on his mind. Several times he just stop talking in the middle of a sentence and stared off, like his mind was a million miles away. But, what was the most concerning, was his way of speaking to his staff that indicated he does not like them, and does not think they are competent. It seemed like a very unhappy, highly stressful office. I will not go back.

100% Happy patient

Posted on October 5th, 2015

If I needed another surgery I would go to no other than Dr.Elluru I was 100% Satisfied . I have never left his office unhappy

went elsewhere

Posted on September 29th, 2015

At my consultation, I feel like I didn't even talk about what I want. I was shown dozens of before and after pictures which the doctor described in detail, with phrases like, "see what I did for her" and "I did this and that and made her look like this". I understand he is a great admirer of his work, but what an ego!

Recommend

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Optimal healthcare and was accommodated my schedule when I was pressed for time.

Former Patient

Posted on August 21st, 2014

Dr. Elluru did carpel tunnel surgery on my left hand. I had the surgery because it was going numb at night and would wake me from sleep. A day or two after the surgery I started have some sharp pains on the side of my hand. After about 4 months I developed a trigger finger which stiffens up especially at night. Basically the hand is worse now than it was. Dr Elluru wanted to do the right hand too and boy am I glad I didn't do it. There isn't even a problem with that hand! Anyway, he basically botched the surgery and I have to live with the consequences. He didn't seem particularly concerned though. I would NOT go to this doctor if I were you.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

He did an excellent job with repair on my ear.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017