Have you seen Dr. Raghuveer A Dendi?

Quack! Doesn't actually know what Autonomic dysfunction is. Don't waste your time seeing him!

Very nice doctor. He took the time to make sure that I understood my condition, drawing a diagram of the heart as an aide. He gave me my options, pills or ablation. Leaving the decision up to me if I wanted to try the pills first. I did wait a little bit for him to get to me, but the wait was well worth it. In my experience he is a doctor that does not just rush through his patients, giving each patient the time they need with the doctor.

Dr. Raghuveer A Dendi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.

Dr. Raghuveer A Dendi Is this you?