Dr. Ragini Gummadapu Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ragini Gummadapu?

One of the best

My son has been with her from birth. She's very knowledgeable and caring My son is now 17 and loves her Wouldn't have any other doctor

listens to everything you have to say and takes appropriate action to right whatever is wrong.

Excellent!!

Horrible doctor

Very easy to get an appointment which is probably due to disappointed patients. Once she assumes a diagnosis she keeps it. Drugs for her diagnosis did not work. After 6 months of chronic pain and several X-rays and lots of drugs. The MRI showed something completely different. But she still could not be wrong. And then left me with no hope. There's nothing that can be done to fix the problem she assured me. However I have researched many options. I would never recommend her.

Poor at diagnosing. I have come in to see her several times and it's always the same thing. She runs lab tests for what she thinks it is and mails the results to you. If the results are negative she doesn't bother to call or check to see if you still have symptoms as if your illness is going to magically disappear.

Horrible Doctor!! I would never ever recommend her to anyone. I went to see her after coughing chronically for a week and she told me I had nothing wrong and it was just a viral cough. She told me to call her in a week if it wasn't better. That was all she could do for me.I went to a second dr. later in the week who diagnosed me with pollen and wheatgrass allergies and an old virus. He ran blood tests to determine the allergies and virus. He is what a Doctor should be.

Bad call

She has little experience! Does not fit my needs, and wrote a wrong prescription! Took me 2 days to get it while in severe pain!

Dr. Ragini Gummadapu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tustin, CA.