Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rahele Mazarei has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Breast Cancer
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Mazarei delivered my fifth child at Tri-City hospital. She placed me on bedrest during my 8th month and was very upfront about the risks if I left the hospital against her medical recommendations. I respected her persistence and professionalism. We discussed my care openly and she made sure I was taken care of to the best of the hospital staff's ability. She partnered with an excellent surgeon to perform my hysterectomy and everything went smoothly. My recovery was fast and the best yet.
This doctor saw me in the ED at Tri City Medical Center with a bleeding ovarian cyst. I had a large amount of internal bleeding and was not doing well. She had me in the OR, got the bleeder, and out. She did have to perform a laparotomy due to the unknown source of the bleed. She saved the ovary and I have since had a healthy child. My scar healed well in my opinion. Perhaps some people want a doctor who is going to pat them on the head and speak to them like a kindergartner. As a nurse, I think this doctor is doing what a doctor should be. I would rather have a doctor with a little bit of a dry personality who I know will be able to save my life when it comes down to it! Anyone can catch a baby. Who's going to make sure you're alive to take care of the baby when you have a hemorrhage. Thanks Dr. Mazerei. Always grateful.
This is my first pregnancy and was only my second visit with this doctor and it was the opposite of pleasant. The office put my appointment down as a postpartum appointment, the wait time was absolutely absurd as my husband and I waited for about 40 minutes to see the doctor. She seemed very rushed and didn't really apologize for the misunderstanding of the postpartum appointment. I had so many questions I wanted answered that I did not even get to ask her because she was rushing us out the door. The questions she did answer seemed as though she was annoyed at me asking and I should have already known the answer. The one good thing that came from the appointment was we were able to hear our baby's heartbeat, however only for about a second because then the doctor turned the tool off - nice, right? There were cobwebs all over the waiting room, it did not seem clean and the front office did not seem very friendly. The only reason we went back for a second time was to see if this visit would be better than the first. All in all, I am looking for another ob/gyn because there is no way I am going back to this one - I'm bewildered as to why she has such a high rating. I would do more research if you're thinking of going to this doctor and try to find another one.
21 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Rahele Mazarei accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRahele Mazarei Do, 3230 Waring Ct Ste D, Oceanside, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rahele Mazarei in this video.
Dr. Rahele Mazarei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.