Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rahim Sotoodehfar?

Mrs.

Posted on January 19th, 2013

I recommend Dr. Sotoodehfar. He is very nice and spend time with patient.

Posted on October 12th, 2012

I was very dissatisfied with my first visit w/ Dr. S. He was somewhat aloof and barely interested in answering my questions or discussing my concerns about maintaining a healthy, balanced diet as I prevent reoccuring diarrhea. If I need a gastroenterologist in the future it will not be Dr. S. He could be the most educated and experienced specialist in the area, but I need to feel that my doctor cares about me as a patient. I found Dr. S. to be very dismissive and insensitive.

Do NOT go there

Posted on May 17th, 2010

I went to Dr. Sotoodehfar because I had pain and feel a swelling (Hemorrhoide). I told the doctor what I feel, all what he did was taking my blood pressure, I PAID FOR A SPECIALIST TO TAKE MY BLOOD PRESSURE, HE DIDN'T EVEN TAKE A LOOK,I would have done that at home, and what he said is see you next week for colonoscopy. I took the day off for the colonoscopy, and when I went there. By the way before inserting anything, he said yeah it is appearing that it is hemorrhoides. He would have noticed that if he took a minute when I went to his office to examine me. After the procedure he said: let's try then with hot tub and stool softener, and if this doesn't work, then you will need a surgeon.

The Best

Posted on March 14th, 2009

Dr. Sotoodefar is the best. He is such a nice guy and I never feel rushed when I see him like I do with most other docs. He's a top-notch physician.

A great Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2008

Dr. Sotoodehfar is so nice and patient. I never felt rushed in his office and felt that he really listened and cared about my illness. He's an excellent doctor and a nice person.

Posted on March 5th, 2017