Dr. Rahmatullah W Rahmati Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rahmatullah W Rahmati?

Rest Assure - He's Got You Covered

The first time I stepped foot into his office, I was greeted with a warm smile and a friendly but firm handshake. Dr. Rahmati's cool and confident demeanor put me at ease. He was very personable but factual about my situation. His level of knowledge and expertise clearly reigned through and most importantly, he was patient. I felt like if I needed a hour in his office, he would take all the time in the world to make sure that I was comfortable and fully educated. Needless to say, he performed surgery on me and I was very pleased from the beginning to present. His bedside manners are impeccable just like my office visit.

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Rahmati is not only an excellent surgeon, but also very kind, patient, pragmatic, and professional. I visited Dr. Rahmati because I had a submandibular salivary stone that needed removal. In the very first consult, Dr. Rahmati explained to me the different surgical procedures to remove salivary stones and asked if I wanted to have the stone removed in that very moment. He removed the stone in less than 30 minutes by performing a minimal cut in the floor of the mouth with local anesthesia.

Dr. Rahmati is highly recommended as an outstanding otolaryngology physician

Dr. Rahmati's medical and diagnostic expertise sad experience is matched by his concern, caring and commitment to the well being of his patients. Dr Rahmati was able to relieve and cure an excruciatingly painful bout with a severe infection and swollen gland. Fortunate to be his patient.

Great Service

Dr Rahmatullah Rahmatti is such a great doctor,on my first visit he answered all my questions and listened to me.Even thought he's kind of young I was a able to see he has a lot of experience.I had to get surgery and he was great the post operation recovery was exactly as he told me and the staff at the NY Presbyterian Hospital were so kind and professional,also his secretary Melissa is wonderful she is very helpful.Excellent Service!!!!

BEST SURGEON!

I normally would not be the type of person who writes reviews, but Dr. Rahamti definitely deserves acknowlegement for the amazing work he does. I was diagnosed with a parotid gland tumor by a doctor other than Dr. Rahmati and surgery needed to be done. I did some research on my condition and went for a second opinion which was with Dr Rahmati. Dr Rahmati said surgery needed to be done as well after evaluating me. Knowing that surgery was a must I wanted to make sure I was in the best of hands, since the tumor was in such a critical location were nerves were located. Dr. Rahmati went over everything in detail and made sure I understood exactly what the surgery involved. It also helped that I educated myself on what I had so when he explained everything i knew exactly what he was talking about. Being that I am a woman another concern was scarring. If you look online the typical incision for removal of this tumor starts at the ear lobe and is hidden in a crease on the side of the neck. The fact that Dr. Rahmati is a little more new school I feel like he gave me more options on how he would hide the incision. He went about the removal in such a way that you would never know I had surgery in that location. Dr. Rahmati has been amazing from my first visit, to being in surgery, and at my follow up visits, and I am very thankful for that. Dr. Rahmati is one of the most caring, patient, and down to earth doctors I know. He also has a great staff which include his coordinator and medical assistant. They all make you feel that patient care is their number one priority.

DR. RAHMATI IS A GIFT FROM GOD

Dr. Rahmati is kind and caring. His surgical hands are golden. He takes care at every step to cause no discomfort. His patients' concerns are his concerns. He ensures that pain is minimal. During surgery - mine was under local anesthesia - he asks repeatedly how the patient is doing. He carefully considers where the incision is best made. He is all about healing. His prepares the patient so that there are no surprises, and provides detailed follow-up instructions. He is reachable by phone and promptly returns calls. Between his surgical skill and bedside manner he is a dream doctor.

Great Bedside Manners

Dr. Rahmati genuinely cared about my issue. He performed a fantastic surgery and always followed up with phone calls alerting me of my results after my blood work was done. I'm happy that he was very patient with my endless questions.

very very nice doctor like him a lot

Great Doctor

He was a wonderful, thorough doctor with a great bedside manner. He answers all of your question and puts you at ease. I never felt rushed like I was asking too many questions. A++

he is amazing

Great Doctor!!!!

I had an ear infection and he gave great medical advice in order for me to aid my sickness. Truly an intelligent doctor.