Dr. Abdur R Nawoor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdur R Nawoor?

I have seen this doctor for many years. He is top notch in my opinion. My entire family goes to this doctor. He is very knowledgeable and has always been courteous and thorough in following up on any problems/conditions I had. I have nothing negative to say about this physician. I have actually changed my insurance companies over the years just to keep him!! That says it all.

Regional Director Of Operation kidsafe

Dr. Nawoor is a fine doctor and shows compassion while attending his patients.

This doctor is a quack!!! The wait was over an hour and then whe he saw me it was for 5 mins.? What is that, then he sends in the nurse to tell me what was wrong and prescribe me medicine. A waste of time and MONEY!!!!!!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Abdur R Nawoor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.