Dr. Rahul Athalye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Athalye?

I'm a grateful patient

Posted on June 11th, 2017

If anyone is looking for a family doctor, see Dr Athalye. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient and kind. My family and I recommend him very highly. And to add something about him as a person - our children won't see any other doctor without a fight except Dr Athalye. We are grateful to have him as our family Doc.

The Best Doc

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Extremely happy that we could establish our medical care with Dr Athalye. Very patient and very caring. But most importantly, this doctor knows his stuff. Our medical history is quite complicated and he patiently sat with us and went over everything. Made sure we understood. No one else has done that. Only thing is, it seems like he only accepts a limited number of new patients a year. We were fortunate to be one of those. If you need a really solid doctor, I would highly highly recommend trying to get an appointment with Dr Athalye.

Number 1 Doctor.

Posted on January 14th, 2016

I generally do not review doctors. But Dr Athalye is hands down one of the best doctors I have met in a while now. I was seeing another doc at a clinic in north Scottsdale and was unhappy with the care I was receiving. My GI doc recommended Dr Athalye. World of difference. Right off the bat, labs were done and I was contacted immediately with the results. Apparently, I've been taking wrong dosages on a few meds! I was taking higher than needed. A bunch of stuff was corrected. My health is much much better. Also, Dr Athalye sees you in the hospital too. My wife was admitted and he was her hospital doctor. Not some random doc assigned by the hospital. Turns out, he sees his patients in the hospital if they get admitted. Whoch makes all the difference since he knows you and your health history. He took care of my wife till her discharge. Honestly, we knew we were in great hands with him and that was the first worry free hospital stay my wife has had. All I'm saying here is, this is one awesome doctor. No question. You can rest easy in his care. He knows his stuff, smart as a whip and most importantly is kind hearted and patient. 10 stars here.

Best Doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Dr Athalye is a very busy doc which at first concerned me. But took him 2 minutes to diagnose my sickness which 3 other doctors were unable to. These other doctors completely missed what I have and told me that I just have to live with my symptoms. Dr Athley not only figured it out quickly, he made me do the correct tests and now I am doing much better. My health is much much improved. I had lost all faith in medical professionals but now i do believe that there still are some great doctors out there. If you need a really smart Doctor, see Dr Athalye. Brilliant guy. But not arrogant in the least. You may need to be persistent for an appointment with his receptionists because it's a bit hard to get in.

Best Doctor!

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

We recently started seeing Dr Athalye for our medical care and we are thrilled to have finally found a great doctor. It's hard to find a really good, trustworthy primary physician these days. Dr Athalye is kind, patient and really knows his stuff. He will tell you like it is and walk with you through everything. He is amazing with children and our kids adore him. If anyone is looking for a top notch doctor, see Dr Athalye. You will be in amazing hands. I generally do not like to write reviews but we really love this doctor.

Amazing doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I had been having severe abdominal pains for a couple months and had been to various doctors and admitted to the hospital a couple times where I saw the hospital issued doctors. On the advice of my gynecologist, I established with Dr Athalye. He pretty much decided to start from scratch and with a few tests, he was able to pinpoint my diagnosis ( a rare form of Crohn's disease). Now I'm on a treatment plan that's working and I'm also seeing a specialist - the correct specialist - all thanks to Dr Athalye. I finally have some semblance of my life back! This is hands down one awesome doctor. And yes, my entire family and extended family will be going to him for their medical needs.

Amazing doc

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Dr Athalye was recommended very highly by my orthopedic surgeon. So, I went ahead and established my medical care with him and I have to say, my surgeon was right. Dr Athalye is a downright brilliant doctor. I am 68 years old and have a bit of a complicated medical history. I have seen my share of many internists and Dr Athalye was the first doctor who actually came up with a productive diagnostic plan and solutions. If anyone needs a internist, and is able to get an appointment with Dr Athalye, let me tell you that you will be in excellent and safe hands.

Caring Doctor!

Posted on April 19th, 2015

This is one very caring and compassionate doctor. Bonus is that he is an extremely smart doctor. He took his time listening to my problem and did not over prescribe which has been my experience with other docs. If anyone is looking for a family doctor, see Dr Athalye. He is a busy doctor but I don't think my family and I can trust anyone else. As long as he is practicing, (which I hope is a long long time) we will be his patients.

Top Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Highly HIGHLY recommend Dr Athalye. He is compassionate, patient and knows what he is doing. Glad to have found him.

Excellent

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Dr.Athalye is an excellent doctor. He listened to me very patiently and explained everything in detail. He made sure that I understood everything. I highly recommend Dr Athalye.

Best Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Athalye is one great doctor. Kind, patient and extremely smart. No beating around the bush here. He will outline all your options/scenarios and walk you through everything. He will not prescribe you unnecessary meds. I recommend him very highly.

Best doctor ever

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I generally don't write reviews but I will this time. My family and I are so grateful to have found Dr Athalye. I have a special needs teenager and he was so caring and patient with him. We were waiting on a specific lab result for my son and we were very anxious about the results. Dr Athalye called us at home after hours to tell us the results. He is one of the most compassionate people I know. And an extremely intelligent doctor. We had gone through 4 other doctors before we were referred to Dr Athalye by a family friend. If anyone needs a doctor who knows medicine, this is it.