Dr. Rahul N Chavan Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Rahul N Chavan?

My visit to Dr Chaven

This was my 1'st visit to this Dr, I usually don't do reviews,although I use them,so I should.My visit today, my 1'st, prompted me to write one though,so here goes-the office is off airport in the sacred heart medical building.It was easy to find & @ 9 am there was plenty of parking,I don't valet as I have a larger truck,but it was clearly an option.I had never been there,so I asked for directions to Dr Chavens office & a wonderful lady walked me to the elevator,which was a hike since I'd used the wrong entrance-it's a big place.I found the office w/no problem & checked in.The Lady @ the front desk,& every person after,was very pleasant & professional,& the Nurse who took the biopsies was great,didn't even feel them,plus we had a nice conversation,thank you! I really liked the "paperwork" process-it was on a tablet type of device & finally,I didn't have to write my name & address on 8 different pieces of paper,which I have reason to believe isn't even read by many & I find an almost offensive waste of time..So, I was there for a skin cancer screen,I'm in the sun a lot,so it's an issue for me, & after a very reasonable amount of time ( 5 minutes ?) a Man comes in & -it's actually the DR!. I have nothing against PA s,Na s,etc,my sister is a PA,she's very smart,well trained,etc,but I just can't help feeling that, at least on the 1'st visit, when I go to see a specialist,I'd like to see the Dr- but more & more it seems I don't,but today I did. And he was very nice & also very thorough & professional.What else can you hope for? I would recommend this practice very highly,I was referred there & I'm glad,but if you can choose,I give a highly recommend.

Dr. Rahul N Chavan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.