Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rahul N Doshi
Dr. Rahul N Doshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Doshi is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center. Dr. Doshi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rahul N Doshi has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Rahul N Doshi has the following 8 expertise
- Heart Block
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dr. Rahul N Doshi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I would highly recommend Dr. Doshi. I had a new pace maker put in 3 months ago. Dr. Doshi was very professional, explained the procedure and what to expect very carefully. I had several professionals at the hospital comment on how excellent Dr. Doshi was. Everything went well from start to finish. The staff at the office were very kind and helpful.
Dr. Doshi is absolutely the BEST doctor, in any category, I have ever had the opportunity to meet. Not only did he cure me of a very serious and annoying heart condition (atrial fibrillation), but he did so with the ultimate in bedside manner and friendliness. He continued to be thorough and complete long after the proceedure was performed, to be sure that I was completely healed. I would give Dr. Doshi my ultimate recommendation to anyone experiencing this type of condition, and I award him my ultimate trust.
I needed an ablation for atrial flutter. Other cardiologists wouldn't even see me for a month and then another month to schedule the procedure. Dr. Doshi saw me the next day and performed the ablation the next week. I couldn't be happier with all aspects of his medical treatment.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Doshi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLeslie P Weiner Neurological Care Anc Research Center, 1520 San Pablo St Ste 3000, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Rahul N Doshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.