Dr. Rahul Doshi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Doshi?

Excellent Results with Cryo-ablation

Posted on April 4th, 2017

I had a cryoablation by Doshi for afib exactly 4 years ago today . I had a few minor episodes of afib over the first year post-procedure, but nothing over the past two years. A complete success in my view .

Get a second opinion

Posted on August 7th, 2015

don't expect much from him. lets his ego take control of what should actual be done right medically. seems to get financial kick backs from device manufacturers

Posted on January 18th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Doshi. I had a new pace maker put in 3 months ago. Dr. Doshi was very professional, explained the procedure and what to expect very carefully. I had several professionals at the hospital comment on how excellent Dr. Doshi was. Everything went well from start to finish. The staff at the office were very kind and helpful.

Best of the Best

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Dr. Doshi is absolutely the BEST doctor, in any category, I have ever had the opportunity to meet. Not only did he cure me of a very serious and annoying heart condition (atrial fibrillation), but he did so with the ultimate in bedside manner and friendliness. He continued to be thorough and complete long after the proceedure was performed, to be sure that I was completely healed. I would give Dr. Doshi my ultimate recommendation to anyone experiencing this type of condition, and I award him my ultimate trust.

Atrial Flutter: Fast Results

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I needed an ablation for atrial flutter. Other cardiologists wouldn't even see me for a month and then another month to schedule the procedure. Dr. Doshi saw me the next day and performed the ablation the next week. I couldn't be happier with all aspects of his medical treatment.

Posted on September 14th, 2017