Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rahul N Joshi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Rahul N Joshi has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Rahul N Joshi has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Rahul N Joshi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Doctor Joshi is a very cold and ignorant! The worst appointment of my life!! He rushed the entire appt. because he informed me there were other patients waiting. Extremely rude and did not listen to anything I told him about my female issues. Refused to give me medicine for an ongoing medical issue that I've had for years and offered no other treatment plan!!! Don't waste your time!! Appointment was so horrible Kaiser gave me the amount of my co-pay to see a new obgyn.
i am leaving this comment and im not even with kaiser anymore,but wanted everyone to know if i had a choice right now he would be it!dr. joshi was the best! very caring and nice.my mom,sisters,and even some of my clients all still see dr. joshi.i was with him as well as my family for over 10 years.and ofcourse he has been there to see all the babies.:)thanks
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1990
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPanola Medical Office, 5440 Hillandale Dr, Lithonia, GA
Dr. Rahul N Joshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lithonia, GA.