Dr. Rahul Reddy Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Reddy?

Dr. Reddy

Dr. Reddy is very thorough and takes time to answer questions to make sure the patient understands the diagnosis and procedures.

Retinal surgery

It took Dr. Reddy 60 seconds to calm my anxiety and make me feel right at home about my condition. He diagnosed a retinal tear in my eye with bleeding and floaters. He performed a laser procedure on the tear to repair it and one week later decided to do a vitrectomy on the eye to remove the blood and floaters. He performed the surgery with no complications and also repaired two more tears in the retina that were discovered. He's a wonderful, outstanding doctor who I would recommend to anyone.

Excellent retinal surgeon

Dr. Reddy performed surgery on my right eye for a macular problem about 6 weeks ago. I had no pain during or after surgery and my sight improved significantly within a few days. The entire experience and results are excellent. Dr. Reddy and his staff communicate well both verbally and in writing. Questions and requests are answered promptly. This is a well functioning office and an excellent doctor and I highly recommend Dr. Reddy and Associated Retina Consultants.

Dr. Rahul Reddy Exceptional Eye Surgeon

In November 2017 Dr. Rahul Reddy performed surgery to remove floaters in my right eye. The surgery was a total success. The vision in my eye returned to a full and normal level as if there had never been an issue. The recovery period for the procedure was approximately four weeks, with noticeable improvement after two and a half weeks. Dr. Reedy is an exceptional surgeon who provides best in class patient care. He treats each patient as if they were his only patient.

Retina Detachment

My experience with my detached retina has been super satisfactory!!! Everything went well and better than expected. The doctor is very knowledgeable and extremely forthcoming on all my questions. I would definitely recommend anyone needing an "excellent' retina doctor, to go to him and the Associated Retina Consultants.

Very easy-going. Makes you feel comfortable.

Dr. Reddy removed vitreous veils from both eyes. I had put up with them for years and finally got up the courage to go see him. 'Wish I hadn't waited so long! My vision is great now and it was so much easier than I ever dreamed. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Rahul Reddy is amazing!!

I have been seeing Dr. Reddy for many years. He is patient and very knowledgeable. I drive over an hour to see him as he is just that good.

extremely helpful with helping me understand my disease, very patient with as many questions as I have. The best Dr I have experienced ever! Amazing, thank you

Dr. Rahul Reddy is great!

I completely trust Dr. Reddy with my eyes. I first went to him on a referral from my optometrist for a detached retina. Dr.Reddy spent plenty of time explaining what was wrong with my eye. Also, plenty of time explaining what would be required to repair, the risks, everything. The surgery went great. My eye now has 20/25 corrected. He then found a tear in the Retina in my other eye. Luckily he caught it before it detached. And was able to repair with laser in office. If you are in need of the BEST he is it! Great bedside manner too!

I had an urgent retina detachment. My Dr referred me to Dr Reddy and I saw him within the hour. My surgery was within 48 hours and the follow up has been wonderful. Eye surgery is always a little frightening but Dr Reddy is so reassuring and I breezed through it very successfully. Only hard part was the week face down and the time with the eyepatch due to gas bubble residue but Dr Reddy provided me with a wonderful letter for AA and they refunded me my airfare within 48 hours when I had to cancel an upcoming flight.

Dr. Reddy is a n excellent doctor and surgeon. I recently had a dangerous eye condition which Dr. Reddy diagnosed and successfully treated. I see Dr. Reddy regularly, and he is always pleasant and most importantly he keeps me abreast of test results, and/or any concerns I might have. I highly recommend Dr. Reddy to anyone who is seeking an extraordinary ophthalmologist.

Dr. Reddy is excellent. He is friendly, but, also very professional. He answers all your questions. He is an outstanding Doctor, and, always has a smile for you. Dr. Reddy's staff is very, very good also. They too are friendly and professional. My condition requires some special medication, and, they worked very, very hard to provide it. Great Doctor, Great staff