Dr. Rahul Anand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Anand?

Neck Pain

Posted on November 26th, 2017

Dr. Anand is very good and very fast with the procedures that I had performed (Facet Joint, Injections, and RFA) . Unfortunately none of them alleviated the pain I was having. The various procedures were very costly which were completed in a matter of minutes (maybe too fast?). For me surgery was a better solution with a positive outcome and similar cost though money well spent. I give three stars as he seems to be good with what he does and attends to you right away without on going consultation visits. I like his straight forward approach and if it worked for me I would have given 5 stars without hesitation.

Excellent Doctor, successful treatment.

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Dr. Anand is an top notch physician who has helped significantly reduce my lumbar spinal pain! I had facet joint issues relating to multiple back surgeries over the years. I am a chronic pain sufferer. Dr. Anand took the time to completely diagnose my case, then delivered the right and effective treatment -- lumbar facet nerve ablation -- which for me has been priceless!! Thanks so much Dr. Anand, I'm very grateful!!

Superior treatment and diagnosis

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Dr Anand has been treating me for years. He was able to alleviate pain issues that had perplexed several specialists for many years. They always take the time to explain every option available as well as the possible benefits/risks. As a plus the office runs as smooth as any dr office you will find. They care about their patients and always can get you in fairly quickly

Zero personality - attitude

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Will not be there for you

Posted on July 25th, 2017

This doctor is only in it for the money. When he found I had 2 insurances he wanted more visits that were uncalled for. My new doctor agreed. If you need him for an emergency HE WILL NOT BE THERE FOR YOU DON'T TRUST!!!!!!!!!!

Poor experience

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Dr. Anand is arrogant, condescending and argumentative. He is wildly unprofessional and the injection he performed had no effect on my pain levels.

Skilled and Compassionate

Posted on June 27th, 2017

I am surprised by bad reviews. I have found Dr. Rahul Anand to be extremely competent and compassionate. He is straightforward and clear about treatment, and very gentle in administering epidurals. He gave me many years of help with my spinal stenosis. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Posted on May 11th, 2017

I have been a patient since 2008 after a fusion and cage were put in spine but left me in considerable pain and discomfort. Dr. Anand was well versed in the type of procedure that I had and the complications that occur. He has helped me manage my pain so that allows me to continue working without having to depend on strong opioids. The injections and other procedures have helped me lead a better life. His knowledge of injection procedures is limitless. I never have injection site complications or extreme pain during or after the procedures. I would recommend him highly to anyone in need of pain management.

High Recommend Dr. Anand

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Great team (efficient and pleasant), quick diagnosis of my problem and has been the only Dr. able to make me pain-fee in less than 6 hours. I went from a noticeable limp and debilitating pain to pain free in less than 3 hours. He is the best!!

Great Doctor who helps his patients

Posted on April 6th, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Anand. I went to him for acupuncture and he knew exactly what areas of my body would need help to eliminate some of my reoccurring problems. I struggle with migraines and also tension in my back for the majority of my adult life and was accepting that this was remain as I got older. He was able to make my first acupuncture experience relaxing and enjoyable while also eliminating some of my pain. He was knowledgeable and informative and extremely professional

Best Pain Doc in CT

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Dr. A has taken care of my headaches and neck pain for year. He provides pain burning procedures for my neck and migraines. He was referred by Dr. Werely my neurologist. His staff and PA are kind as well. I have recommended my family and friends to. If you want to get better with procedures see Dr. Anand. If you want drugs, he's not your guy...

Highly recommend

Posted on March 1st, 2017

I am an athlete with disc injuries in my neck. My training requires me to be at my best on a daily basis. Dr. Anand is intelligent, caring, and super friendly. Dr. Anand has been able to keep me on the field without having to get surgery. He is an awesome guy with a great staff. If you experience uncomfortable pain, stiffnes, or spasms I highly recommend you see Dr. Anand.