Great de

Dr. Sachdev took his time explaining every step and answered all the questions I had. He is very knowledgeable and seems very caring.

Very professional and Excelent clinic

I totally will recommend this clinic the staff is super friendly and the doctors and nurses are nothing but the best .i have so much gratitude in my heart I cant explain the joy. Thanks to them making possible for me having my son and make possible my second pregnacy .

Thankful for Dr. Sachdev

My husband and I have Dr. Sachdev to thank for helping us to get pregnant, and now, we are parents to beautiful twin boys. During the process of IVF, he and his staff were there, explaining everything, making me feel so cared for. I was even checked on on the weekends with phone calls, and when I needed an answer to something, he did not leave me hanging. He also did not hesitate to call me himself when needed, and I had no issue getting an appointment with him. I truly appreciate how sincere and knowledgeable he is. You will be in great care with him and his staff!

Dr. Rahul Sachdev is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edison, NJ.