Dr. Rahul Salooja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rahul Salooja?

Awesome doctor

I went in with a dislocated shoulder and was seen immediately. Dr Salooja came in and did his exam and told the nurse to get me some pain medicine, which was the best part. He realized that I was in pain took care of it immediately. I have had this before and had to wait 1 hour to get pain medicine while the doctor did X-rays and moved my shoulder and caused me more pain. I was given medicine and then put in partial sleep and Dr salooja put my shoulder back in place and I woke up without even knowing my problem was fixed. Awesome job.

Awesome doctor. Takes very good care. Is very kind and answers every questions. I had a lot of questions.

Took excellent care of my son.

Prompt and life saving care

Seen in the emergency room and given the best care I could have asked for. Diagnoesed with a heart attack in 10 minutes and given treatment immediately. If it was not for Dr Salaoaja, I would have died. He is a hero and he saved my life.

In it for the money, not to help

Dr. Rajoola is very rude and arrogant. He treats any questions about treatment as if it where a personal attack upon his "expertise" He is cold and will hold a grudge. This Dr. is a shining example of everything wrong with modern medicine.