Dr. Rahuldev S Bhalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rahuldev S Bhalla?

Very Profesional and compassionate

The way he conduct he's self and explain my problem , was so ease to understand. Thanks for your time. .

Great Urologist

Dr. Balla performed a robotic prostatectomy in 2009 in Stony Brook, NY. I had a great recovery and an cancer free after 6 years.

Neobladder

I had bladder cancer that compromised my bladder wall. Dr. Bhalla, removed the bad bladder & fashioned a new bladder from a piece of small intestine. I am three years out now, all plumbing is working well and cancer is gone. How do I rate Dr. Bhalla? What do you think? I will never be able to thank this guy enough.

Unprofessional

I went to him for a kidney mass. He wanted to operate immediately but said to schedule and I could get second opinion. I did so and then tried to cancel procedure. He called me and changed his diagnosis to 80% chance it was cancer . I do not trust him any longer. I still have my kidney several years later and I am doing well.

false sense of security

Was recommended to see bhalla for removal of prostate. Upon initial visit, i asked how many of the robotic procedures he had performed and was told +_ 400 or so. I went to see him because of his supposed skill in robotics. I assumed he was going to perform the operation(WRONG) as it turns out he did not ,apparantly he was just a by-stander watching or ready to assist. I know stoney brook is a teaching hospital but i was never informed that he would not actually be operating. I had asked at a later date who actually operated and never received a response back. If you visit him for a procedure GET A WRITTEN DOCUMENT STATING WHO WILL ACTUALLY BEING DOING THE SURGERY. He lied to me on the initial visit, he made it fairly clear he was going to operate and did not.