Dr. Raid M Kofahi Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Raid M Kofahi?

He is the absolute best for my intractable migraines. I was sorry to see him leave.

Great headache specialist

Fantastic physician who really listens to the patient.

Mr.

Dr. Kofahi is a great doctor, he is compassionate, he cares about his patients deeply, he listen to me, he did every thing he could to help me with my neurologic problem, i highly recommend him.

Don't Go There!!

Horrible experience!! Terrible bedside manner, did no tests, just wrote a prescription even though my husband told him he couldn't take that kind of medicine...seemed like he didn't want to hear anything we said!! I only gave 1 star because there were no zero's!!!

One of the worst experiences with a doctor I have ever had.

When I return to my family doctor, I will be advising him that I refuse to return to CNMRI or Dr, Kofahi. Dr. Kofahi has THE WORST BEDSIDE MANNER I have ever experienced! Beyond that, his reports contradict what his techs/nurses tell you. After numerous tests, I still have no answers! Furthermore, I recently brought to his attention a possibly serious illness and he blew it off! He stated he did not treat the ailment and see my family doctor. However, the illness is a neurological disorder! I felt like he was basically tired of dealing with me! It also seems like it is all about making money at CNMRI and not helping patients. Caveat emptor! Beware!