Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rainer Bagdasarian
Dr. Rainer Bagdasarian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, CT. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Bagdasarian is affiliated with Bristol Hospital, Bristol Hospital, Inc., Bristol CT and New Britain General Hospital. Dr. Bagdasarian has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rainer Bagdasarian has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Rainer Bagdasarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, CT.