Dr. Rainer Sachse Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Rainer Sachse?

Posted on July 31st, 2016

dr sashe is the most honorable,most competent surgeon that i have ever met in my 50 years of going to a surgeon ! p s he is also a very nice,caring doctor !! god bless !!!

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Excellent plastic surgeon. Nothing extreme. Believes in a natural look.

Luv my doctor!!

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I'm 51 years old and went to Dr Sachse for breast augmentation and I feel he is the best plastic surgeon in all of South Florida!!

Consult/MOHS

Posted on June 30th, 2015

The staff was very nice. I liked the work the doctor did. The only thing I found a bit odd is the the outdated way he runs his office. The office phones are cordless phones that look like they are 20 years old with wires sticking out of them. There are house bed sheets in the bed in his rooms which I have never seen in a doctor's office, I think the office presentation can be brought up to date. He could also put a TV or something in the waiting room for patients, I had a MOHS procedure that took all day to do and it would have made time go by faster if there was some kind of distraction in the waiting room.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

without doubt the most talented and pleasant surgeon that can be found .EXCELLENT

How lucky was I….

Posted on May 12th, 2014

to have been referred to Dr Sachse. I needed a melanoma removed from my face. My dermatologist called Dr. Sachse's office on Thursday and I had a consultation appt on that Friday. I had the melanoma excised on the following Tuesday and waited 2 days for a biopsy that showed that Dr Sachse had gotten all the cancer! I was "closed up" that Friday. I can't say enough about Dr. Sachse as well as his terrific staff, nurses, etc.. If you haver have a golf ball size hole in your face that you need to have skillfully "go away", Dr. Sachse is your man!!

Saved my daughter's life (Esther)

Posted on July 17th, 2012

My daughter, Esther, contracted necrotizing fasciitis. It was a terrible ordeal. But, Dr. Sachses expertise as a surgeon and doctor, helped save Esthers life. This was an unbelievably good outcome. We are so grateful!

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Botox

Posted on February 1st, 2012

He is excellant,He didn't try to talk me into more Botox along with explaining why my eye dropped on my last visit with other Doctor.I would use him again!

Posted on January 6th, 2012

My experience was excellent, I was looking for a doctor for a while, Dr. Sachse was my seventh doctor( including 2 doctors in Germany),I interviewed. I felt very comfortable talking to him, with no pressure. I left his office, already knowing he is the one I was looking for. Everything went as promised, and for any other matter I would definitely go back to see Dr. Sachse

Worst Rhinoplasty Doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I paid over 7000 dollars for a rhinoplasty and Dr. Sachse butchered my nose. I asked for a small improvement and he went too far and cut away cartilage and made my nose look un-natural. He did not listen to my opinion of what I expected from the surgery. Also he does not use pictures during his consultations so you do not have any visual reference of what the outcome of your surgery will be. Now I have to go to another doctor in New York for him to correct Dr. Sachse's mistakes.

Very pleases patient

Posted on December 17th, 2010

I had full abdominoplasty as well as a breast augmentation and I am VERY pleased with the complete care i received from the moment I walked in for my consult to the last follow up appointment I had. I highly recommend him!

Great Doctor.

Posted on October 18th, 2010

Great staff, friendly, Dr. Sashse was outstanding.