Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rainer S Vogel has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Rainer S Vogel has the following 9 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Rainer S Vogel has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rainer S Vogel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 67
Allow 3 hours for a visit, 2 1/2 just waiting to see the doc. But, the doc is very caring and wonderful. His staff however has no clue. They don't return phone calls, have no idea what they are doing. If you need anything done, you have to see the doctor. That is a huge downfall. There is a very high turnover of office staff, so they are constantly training. Most times, the phone is never answered or the person who does answer has no idea what to do.
Find another doctor. Had been going to him for years and yes, you wait for hours in the waiting room and surgery center for him to show up especially now he is doing procedures downstairs from his office. I know he is kind and caring, but I have had enough. Imagine going to a pain doctor and then have to sit and wait. They are all probably the same!! BEWARE - of his billing service. They are always billing me for what I have paid for. Keep record of your payments dates of service.
I got a spinal cord injury from the procedure....I went to the ER room and he told them to send me home. He told me quietly in his voice at the ER room that I moved on the table but that didn't use the xray machine to relocate where the needle was ...instead just stuck it into my spinal cord. Terrible physician! 4 days in ICU, no apology, lots of medical bills. Tried to sue but very hard to sue doctors in this town...
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health System
Dr. Rainer S Vogel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFabito Anesthesia And Pain Specialists Pc, 10561 Jeffreys St Ste 211, Henderson, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rainer S Vogel in this video.
Dr. Rainer S Vogel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, NV.