Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rainier E Guiang
Dr. Rainier E Guiang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA, with another office in Riverside, CA. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Guiang is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus. Dr. Guiang has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rainier E Guiang has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Rainier E Guiang has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Rainier E Guiang has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Rainier E Guiang is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Rainier Guiang Been a patient since 2010 and have nothing but great things to say about Dr. G. He help to prevent me from being paralyzed from the waist down When her pain was out of control, he made arrangements after hours for my husband to pick up a prescription. Offers alternative methods for pain management, loans out books, suggests apropropriate supplements and more Kind warm and friendly, Goes beyond the call of duty, always shakes your hand and says hello before diving in to the appointment. 2 major alternative ways to help her pain condition included: • Gluten free to get rid of pain caused by inflammation • Offered weight loss solutions and support to help relieve my back pain. Provides lots of handouts on health and wellness. He takes a whole person approach care. Yelp Go to "university pain consultants" Health grades.com - type in name Vitals.com-type in name rateMDs.com - type in name (probably) I've been a patient of Dr. Guiang since 2010 - 7 years - and have nothing but great things to say about say about him. He's a kind, warm, and friendly doctor who always seems to go beyond the call of duty. He always shakes your hand and says hello before beginning an appointment. Dr. Guiang helped to prevent me from being paralyzed from the waist down. When my pain was out of control, he made arrangements after hours for my husband to pick up an appropriate medication. Dr. Guiang also offers alternative methods for pain management, loans out books, provides lots of handouts on health and wellness, and suggests helpful supplements. He takes a whole-person to approach care. I would strongly recommend Dr. Guiang to everyone!
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Guiang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. Rainier E Guiang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rainier E Guiang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.