Dr. Rainna Bahadur Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Rainna Bahadur?

Dr. Rainna Bahadur is awesome!!

Posted on July 18th, 2017

She just might be the best eye doctor in Mississippi today. My family (which has had many eye issues over the years) just sings her praises. Check her out. You'll never go to anyplace else. Really.

Eye on the prize

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Bahadur is a truly WONDERFUL eye doctor! I can't say enough about her credentials, education, experience, caring. She's the best. You and your family will be very happy with her services.

Only eye doctors I'd trust!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

This is the only place I'd trust my eyes on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Believe me, I found out the hard way! But these doctors straightened out my long-standing eye problem and after a simple surgery, I see better than I have since I was a kid. THEY ARE SUPER! I went to Dr. Rainna Bahadur and Dr. Joel Knight for my (FORMER) serious eye problem, which they fixed. I use Dr. Kimberly Benigno here for contact lenses fittings.

Dr. Bahadur best ever

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I received a higher level of medical care for my eyes from Dr. Bahadur than I have in my whole life - which is saying something since I've gone to eye doctors for nearly 50 years! She is an obvious step up.

Best eye doctor you'll ever find!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Until I needed eye surgery and went to Dr. Bahadur, I'd not had much luck finding a good ophthalmologist in my lifetime. But she not only saved my sight, my extended family now has gone to her for years. She is both a brilliant (and well trained) eye doctor and a caring physician. We trust her totally and enjoy our visits, for good reason.

Simply the best!

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Dr. Rainna Bahadur is simply the best. She solved my difficult eye ills.

Dr. Bahadur & Eye Associates of the South are A+

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Great doctor, can't say enough good things about her - the outcome, the long-time eye problems she solved, time spent with me, caring, my new wonderful vision, and the outstanding staff there.

Trust your precious eyesight to her

Posted on January 27th, 2014

I feel such great care when I go to Dr. Bahadur and we always have had excellent results from seeing her. I have four children, a spouse I have to drag to doctors, and an aging parent and she handles every eye issue they come up with. We've had cataracts, LASIK, contacts and lots of eyeglasses, dry eyes, pokes in the eyes - you name it! She's highly respected in her field and you will be impressed and see better if you go to her.

None better than Bahadur!

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Dr. Rainna Bahadur is THE ONE to go to if you need a super, caring and expert eye doctor to make sure your eyes are healthy, in addition to seeing clearly with glasses, contacts or LASIK. She and the entire staff at Eye Associates of the South are known as the best eye practice along the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Can't go wrong here. They cover it all.

Dr. Bahadur & Eye Associates of the South are BEST in region

Posted on March 7th, 2013

I grew up on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and I think the consensus among everyone I know is that the best eye care practice here is Eye Associates of the South. Dr. Rainna Bahadur is an amazing, caring ophthalmologist and is board certified and fellowship trained as well. Her specialties are cataract lens implants, LASIK, cornea transplant surgery, etc. - just about everything involving the front of the eye. She's tops!

Most highly endorse Dr. Rainna Bahadur

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I just want to add my voice in agreement here. Dr. Bahadur is just tops on the Gulf Coast and so many people trust her for all kinds of eye problems. I've had many eye ailments throughout my life and I probably know more about eye doctors than I wish I did. She's the best. You can trust her and know you are in the best of care with the most knowledgable, thoughtful physician.

BEST OF BEST - Dr. Bahadur & Eye Associates of the South

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I did my research about getting LASIK laser eye surgery on the Miss. Gulf Coast and I chose Dr. Rainna Bahadur in Biloxi for several reasons. I chose right! I couldn't be more pleased from my LASIK with Dr. Bahadur. Not only was I examined in advance and well informed by her, but the surgery was painless, fast and I have 20/20 vision now - without glasses! After wearing eyeglasses and/or contact lenses since elementary school, it truly has changed my life. Dr. Bahadur also has become my family's doctor and we all are just thrilled with her expertise and caring attitude.D. DavisGulfport, MS