Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rainna M Furnari Brazil
Dr. Rainna M Furnari Brazil, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Royal Oak, MI. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Furnari Brazil is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Furnari Brazil has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Rainna M Furnari Brazil has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Brazil is really very nice, and I feel like early on she did a few things to go above and beyond the normal call of duty (which we really appreciated), but when it came to the important things she failed miserably if not down right going against our wishes for her convenience, and ended up causing my wife to have a c-section. We just delivered our first child a week ago. Dr. Brazil wanted to induce our labor a week before my wife's due date, when we refused, she went ahead and scheduled an induction for a day after her due date. Reluctantly we went in for the induction (we were told hat our baby would be big, and we needed to deliver soon - she ended up being lbs. 1 oz. ). After being on pitocin for several hours with no progress we told the nurse and Dr. Brazil that we wanted to go home and come back when my wife's body was ready to go into labor. Instead of respecting our wishes, Dr. Brazil broke her water forcing us to stay at the hospital against our will. My wife labored for 27 hours with no progress, the pitocin caused her to have contractions on top of contractions with no break in between. Finally, Dr. Brazil told us that we would have to have a c-section. We told her from day 1 that we did NOT want a c-section! The next morning she came into our room to appologize to my wife, during which time she revealed to us that she was leaving on vacation later that day. Basically she forced a c-section so that she could deliver our baby and go on vacation. I know that she does work hard, and on the small things she is great, but at the end of the day, her arogance, and her agenda trumped her patients wishes. We felt betrayed!
Dr. Furnari Brazil is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Rainna M Furnari Brazil accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Rainna M Furnari Brazil in this video.
Dr. Rainna M Furnari Brazil is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.