Dr. Raiqua S Arastu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raiqua S Arastu?

Great Bedside Manner

She cares for her patients and encourages good health habits.

My problem with this Doctor is their billing department. They consistently over bill me. I have a $10 co_pay and they are always billing me more.

Misdiagnosed

Was given allergy tests and came back with mixed reactions. She did not repeat or try another route-- was told sensitive to things. Went to another allergists--tested again and found out I have many allergies .

Dale Vickers

Dr Arastu has been my alergist for quite a number of years. I have nothing but good things to say about her personally and as a professional care giver.With her help,I have learned to keep myself almost completely free of alergy symptoms, and sinus infections year round.

Momma Margie

Our whole family has horrible allergies, but since seeing Dr. Arastu, we have relief. Getting an appt was easy, got in the same week, I called (@ the Huebner office). Wait time wasn't bad at all. The nurse was excellent with the kids. I would highly recommend Dr. Arastu to my friends and family

Not MY Allergist!

I saw Dr. Arastu about 5 years ago, following a horrific latex allergy from toobing on the river & she was unable to determine from basic skin tests, given to everyone. She dismissed me as "non-allergic rhinitis" meaning I'm allergies to nothing yet sensitive. My PCP wanted to hospitalize me due to open, weeping sores. I believe treatment to be sub-par, and overall rude & indifferent behaviors from doctor and staff. Later discussions over the years with other patients (mom, friends) have proven the same. :(

Dr. Raiqua S Arastu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Live Oak, TX.