More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raisa Milman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Raisa Milman has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Raisa Milman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Raisa Milman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Milman is an awesome doctor. And anyone who has the nerve to write a bad review is an idiot. She cares about all her patients. And she works 6 days a week. She is not 20 years old people she does everything at her own pace but she does it in a way where she always makes sure she's right and gives the best possible care.
Dr. Raisa milman is the best pediatrician there is. She is always available to answer any questions and treats patients like her friends. Her diagnoses is always correct. She is the only caring doctor I have ever met. When you come to her office you will be sure to leave relieved knowing she did and will continue to do everything to help you. BEST doctor !!!!!!!!!
22 Years Experience
State Medical And Pharmaceutical University Nicolae Testemitanu
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBelilovsky Pediatrics, 523 Ocean View Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Raisa Milman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.