Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Raj S Ahluwalia has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Ahluwalia performed a left knee arthroscopy on me in january, 2009. One week later, I was able to walk without assistance to my appointment. I used the crutches for about 5 minutes the first day to go home and since he said wait bearing as tolerated, I chose to walk slowly without assistance.My appointments were always productive as he answered my questions promptly. Once we decided on the surgery, the process moved quickly and he told me I would not need therapy and I did not. I have a medical background so I am comfortable speaking with doctors but I am not a clinician. Also, I have different expectations of a surgeon than of a family practitioner. There is a difference on the warm and fuzzy.I will tell you that although I no longer live in Southern California, if i need another orthopaedic surgery, I would travel from the East Coast to Dr. Ahluwalia for it.
Took a 12 year old with broken wrist to see him. Dr. was a complete jerk, so much so that the 12 year old said, "What a jerk."Told us that child's broken bone was already healed (despite being sent to him via emergency room, who said he had two fractures), and refused to sit down with us and explain why child was experiencing severe pain.Total jerk.
18 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Raj S Ahluwalia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Raj S Ahluwalia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.