Dr. Raj S Ambay Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Raj S Ambay?

I interviewed many plastic surgeons and I made the right choice. I had a breast lift, lipo, and scar reduction. I highly recommend Dr. Ambay. He is caring, knowledgeable, and in my opinon he enjoys what he does.

The most thourough consult

I met with Dr. Ambay and WOW! What a difference. He spent 2 hours with me answering all my questions. I had seen other plastic surgeons and they spent less than 10 minutes with me.

Talented, caring and humble doctor

Excellent doctor and staff

Caring, Honest Professional

I went to Dr. Ambay as my third consult with a plastic surgeon for a tummy tuck. What a difference! First he spent 1 hour with me answering all my questions. No other plastic surgeon spent more than 15 minutes with me. I then had my surgery two weeks later. Dr. Ambay called me at 9pm the night after surgery to check on me! He also gave me his cell number and I had 24/7 access to him. No other doctor offered that level of service. I did not have to call him but I felt safe. knowing I could. My results are awesome and I am soooo happy!!

Very professional, great results

I initially came for a tummy tuck evaluation because I have been trying to loose weight for a long time and really needed to have the extra skin from my belly removed to even be able to exercise right. I live 150 miles away and I didn't want to waste my time coming in for potentially little benefit. The doctors office offers Skype evaluations! So after a 30 minute 'face to face" discussion I was comfortable to come in. I waited less than 5 minutes because they sent me the registration paperwork by email. Patty coordinated everything so wonderfully. I met with Dr. Ambay. He was in a suit and tie and was very professional. This was no regular doctor. He spent 1 and a half hours with me explaining me the procedures from start to finish. Then he took pictures and his IPAd projected the pictures onto the screen where he and I discussed the plan. Unlike other offices, where you are standing there half naked while a long conversation is happening along with poking and prodding, I was fully clothed and he did the whole explanation on a large screen. I felt like I was treated like a professional. I knew I was going to have Dr. Ambay do the surgery. The surgery went great, Dr. Ambay gives his patients his cell number and uses texting so you are not scrambling to get help or have a question answered. Now I am 8 weeks out froma a tummy tuck and liposuction and I look and feel great! I tell all my friends and two are booking cosmetic surgery with Dr. Ambay. He really is a great surgeon and a wonderful person. I love my new self!!

Mommy Makeover

I can't begin to express how happy I am with my procedures!! I am two weeks out from my surgery today. I can't believe how natural my breast augmentation looks already. The size is perfect for my build. As for my tummy tuck, I still have swelling but it is healing nicely. My weight is approximately 156 at 5'6", and though I have been smaller, I have never been curvy. Dr. Ambay created a beautiful waistline. I can't wait to see how things progress. I also had a hernia that he repaired that was much worse than expected. I had consulted with several surgeons and I am confident that Dr. Ambay was the right surgeon for me. He has been very professional and has a great bedside manner. He explained things thoroughly prior to the surgery and made himself available by office and cell phone. I have had a total of 5 visits not including the surgery. I am very thankful for Dr. Ambay and his staff.

The best plastic surgeon

In my personal experience Dr. Ambay is a highly skilled Veteran who is a gifted plastic surgeon. His professionalism, compassion and expertise continues to serve Veterans who are in need of Plastic Surgery. I was honored he was my surgeon at the James A. Haley Veterans Administration Hospital located in Tampa, FL. My sincerest gratitude for the life-altering surgery you performed which has helped me immensely.