Dr. Raj Dugel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raj Dugel?

Professional and kind doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Doctor Dugel is professional, kind and extremely knowledgable For my urgent eye care needs, I was shown respect and understanding as a new patient. The friendly office staff fit me into the busy schedule the same day (as well as a follow up visit) and I appreciate all of their efforts to support me. I would highly recommend Dr. Dugel.

DR DUGEL

Posted on May 10th, 2015

Dr Dugel provides great care and is an excellent Doctor. He comes highly rated from several other physicians. My pre and post operative surgery have been positive experiences. Very knowledgeable, thorough, exudes trust and confidence in his demeanor. The staff is also efficient and accommodating.

Cataract surgery

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Dr Dugel is highly knowledgeable and proficient in the latest cataract surgery techniques. He performed two surgeries after consultation where he discussed all options available and offered his recommendation as to the optimal procedure. His office was very accommodating regarding the surgery schedules and follow up care. His hospital staff was very efficient (called to confirm appointments prior to surgery and with other pre-op paperwork). Hospital procedure was seamless and caring.

Posted on January 10th, 2015

About 8 years ago, I saw Dr. Dugel for eye problems. He completely misdiagnosed my issue, and I have been going blind with glaucoma. He even admitted he failed in his diagnosis. The progression has steadily increased, in spite of all the expensive medications I have used, to now I only see gray. I have been devastated. Be very, very careful if you decide to see him as a patient. He destroyed my life!

Great Doctor Terrible Office Staff. .

Posted on October 12th, 2014

Dr is great his staff is awful. They have never been great and they are worse since his practice was taken over by Providence Little Co. Of Mary.

Cataract Surgery

Posted on August 31st, 2013

Five years ago, Dr. Dugel performed cataract replacement surgery on my right eye. This past week, he performed similar surgery on my left eye. The results both time were fantastic! For the first time in 40 years I do not have to wear contacts or glasses. He worked closely with me to select replacement implants to create effective mono-vision, so one eye is focused for reading and one eye is focused for distance. The results are perfect!

Excellent doctor

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr Dugel saved my eyesight. He discovered that I had a perforated retina and sent me to a retina specialist immediately. He even made the call! Had it not been for him, I would have had a detached retina .

best surgeon in south bay

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Dr. Dugel removed cataracts from both of my eyes and implanted a new state-of-the art toric lens in both eyes. I no longer have astigmatism and this is the clearest I have seen in over ten years! His waiting time might be a little long and his office staff may not be the friendliest, but he is a true masterful, experience, skilled surgeon! In the end, that's all that matters.

Simply the best!

Posted on August 11th, 2012

do not use this doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Good Doctor bad office staff

Posted on May 30th, 2012

very impressed with Dr. Dugel's credentials and ability to quickly diagnosis the problem. He knows his profession. Wait time is often long so plan accordingly. Office staff is not the best. I was told 9 months after my first visit that my insurance was not accepted. This caused undue financial hardship and now i'm frantically working with the insurance to get this mess resolved.

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Every single bad review of Dr. Dugel is true!!! He is a heartless and unprofessional! Do yourself a favor and look for another doctor.