Dr. Raj Gulati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raj Gulati?

Retired

Posted on October 7th, 2016

I had surgery and 2 office visits with this doctor. I found him and his staff very pleasant to deal with. He was very informative and answered every question I had about my surgery and recovery in an informative and reassuring manner. I would recommend him to anyone for his skills.

Posted on December 6th, 2014

Dr. Gulati is a truly amazing person. His bedside manner put me at ease after an emergency surgery he performed. He spent time discussing and listening to my concerns, even when I just needed the same reassurance repeated. He came to my room everyday for 7 straight days while I was at the hospital to check in and discuss any concerns. He was very prompt in responding to the nurses who were caring for me when a question arose. I highly recommend Dr. Gulati for both his surgical expertise and bedside manner.

Amazing bedside manner, knowledgeable and caring

Posted on December 16th, 2010

I've spent time with a LOT of doctors with various personalities. Dr. Gulati has an atypical bedside manner that puts me at ease. He took the time to explain things to me, and gave me the honest truth about my options. Compared to other doctors who I hardly saw before or after surgery (their nurses did all the work), Dr. Gulati spent time checking on me and making sure I was recovering well. He does not exhibit the God complex I've seen in other surgeons. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends in a minute.

Posted on June 18th, 2016