Dr. Raj Kanodia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raj Kanodia?

Stay away from this doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Horrible doctor. Very rude and arrogant. If I could give him 0 stars, would. He gave me uneven injections in my face and then told me my face is not symmetrical. I will never return to this awful physician and I recommend you don't either

Unpleasant and Aggressive

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

What a drama queen this doctor is. Aggressive and unpleasant. He doean't care if you are comfortable with him or his suggestions..his word is god's word. Really awful.

Best injections doctor in the world

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Got Facial Injections here and it was amazing! He filled my laugh lines and did Botox injections so easily and pain free!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr Kanodia is very professional. He knows what he is doing. I had a great appointment with him! He is the Best! I decided to make my surgery with him and nobody else.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Dr. Kanodia performed elective rhinoplasty on me about 14 years ago. The post-operative results are horrific (i.e. cookie cutter, very artificial looking). A revision rhinoplasty will likely be required. Currently the tip is turned up dramatically and one nostril is much larger than the other. Also, the septum is now very asymmetrical. It's a shame, because he took what in retrospect was a natural looking nose (appropriate/suitable for my face) and completely botched/ruined it. In my opinion this doctor has a horrible bedside manner and even worse aesthetic sense. He's in a business that preys on peoples' insecurities. Don't be fooled by all the nice before and after photos. The majority of cosmetic surgery photos are not publicly available. Dr.'s only show their good procedures, not their bad ones. The world responds much better to natural looking people than to people who've had plastic surgery. No matter how good the surgery, people will likely notice you've had something done. They may question your integrity and level of confidence. If I could go back in time, I 100% would not have had the surgery. It was one of the worst decisions in my life. Hope this helps.

Best doctor in his field!

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Dr. Kanodia is the best doctor for the money. Best on fillers, best on rhinoplasty. Other doctors go to him to train. Other doctors go to him for their procedures. I trust him and have been seeing him for over 30 years.

WORST DOCTOR> avoid this mofo at all costs

Posted on June 11th, 2014

the results of septorhinoplasty were the worst. the operation, I don't even want to talk about, the post operative days that I had huge tamponst in my throat and couldn't breath for 4 days, I actually preferred dying than not being able to breath for 4 days straight. the results are horrible, tip of my nose click clocks like a dangling something and the breathing didn't improve at all if it didn't get worse.He ripssofff a big time and overall he is an emotionless, cold, rude, and unclean. I hope no one goes to him

Stay away

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

Here my opinion having had rhinoplasty by Dr. Kanodia. It was the worst decision I ever made. He performed very aggressively and the post-operative result is a cookie-cutter, upturned, artificial, nauseating result. His nurse anesthetist gave way too much anesthesia and I woke up vomiting profusely. Cavalierly, I was told I was a "light-weight". I could have died.

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Dr. Kanodia performed my rhinoplasty in 2008. I absolutely love my new nose, it is extremely subtle and no one has ever guessed I had it done. One note about Dr. Kanodia - he is extremely arrogant - but in my mind it is worth the nose.

Such arrogant doctor! " God gave me a talent And i am a artist."

Posted on July 11th, 2011

I Booked my surgery 6 months ahead by phone. Day before my surgery I had 5 minutes of extremely nasty consultation. I was so excite, I told him "nice To meet you" and I did not get answer back. About the nose job, he didn't do any thing, even my mom don't realize I got plastic surgery and after years I told her about it, she just don't believe, I payed a fortune and my nose still the same... Well, almost the same, because after the surgery I just don't smell any thing. After all I still believe Dr KANODIA is able to do wonderful job, but for some reason I don't know why this "artist" didn't have inspiration the work on my face and he just gave a the worse consultation in my life ( and deep I had feeling he knew he acted bad! But he is arrogant enough for merci).

rhinoplasty

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

excellent surgeon

nose

Posted on November 4th, 2010

he did an amazing job on my nose. especially my breathing.