Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raj M Singh
Dr. Raj M Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neurology. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Singh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Raj M Singh has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Sighn is not the most professional physician I have met. During my first appointment he was interrupted twice by his assistant . The first time was to get some papers signed. The second time, he left the room to take a phone call..... No other doctor has done that to me. When I came back for MRI results, I told the assistant I did not want my appointment to be interrupted.
3 visits, each time he was going to recommend another doctor, but didn't follow thru.Said he was going to get my past MRI's, but with each visit asked me about them .. and then said "don't worry, I'll get them". Never did get my past MRI's.Called me in for the final visit to tell me he could have done it over the phone but didn't want to. Basically he said "I throw up my hands .. not sure where to go from here. Come back in 2 months for a follow up." Yeah .. right!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Raj M Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBarrow Brain And Spine, 10245 N 92nd St Ste 101, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Raj M Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.